Bass Beer on the Jewel

ONLY-NCL

Does anyone know if they sell BASS, at any of the bars on the Jewel. I am a DARK beer drinker, and I drank Bass on my last 3 Norwegian cruises. However when I ordered a bar set up for my Cabin, I was told by the NCL Rep. that Bass was not available on the Jewel......we still ordered our bar set up for the cabin, but I really do enjoy a good dark beer. If there isn't any Bass, then is there another dark beer available?

Bass should be no problem - still on the main bar menu and available across the fleet. Plenty on the Dawn last week and plenty on the Jewel last fall.

I still have a copy of the Bar Menu from the Jewel (same as the Dawn)

If you really want dark they also sell Guinness, Harp, Sam Adams, Dos XX Amber at all bars as well as others at the Maltings Bar in Bar Central on the Jewel.

Bass should be no problem - still on the main bar menu and available across the fleet. Plenty on the Dawn last week and plenty on the Jewel last fall.

I still have a copy of the Bar Menu from the Jewel (same as the Dawn)

If you really want dark they also sell Guinness, Harp, Sam Adams, Dos XX Amber at all bars as well as others at the Maltings Bar in Bar Central on the Jewel.

Thank you, I feel so much better now. I have already placed my order for my bar set up, but it seems that I might have been misinformed.

Thank you, I feel so much better now. I have already placed my order for my bar set up, but it seems that I might have been misinformed.

They may not offer Bass as part of the Bar setup - You can't get Kettle or Goose from the Bar setup but plenty onboard.

Check out the various bars -particularly the one with the pub atmosphere - to see what they have on draft. You may be pleasently surprised. By the way I mean ask - not just look at the handles . . . found "Stella" being drawn with a "light" handle.

Archived