MSC Upgrade Program contact

beloum

Does anyone know of a way I can contact anyone with the upgrade program?    I placed a bid for upgrade to YC from balcony.  I received an email a few days ago saying the bid was accepted, but the cc was declined.   There was a link tom provide a different mode of payment, which I did, but it's been about 3 days and I haven't heard anything back.    Everything is still showing original room and the new card hasn't been charged.   I tried the main customer service number, and they were clueless.  

21 hours ago, beloum said:

Does anyone know of a way I can contact anyone with the upgrade program?    I placed a bid for upgrade to YC from balcony.  I received an email a few days ago saying the bid was accepted, but the cc was declined.   There was a link tom provide a different mode of payment, which I did, but it's been about 3 days and I haven't heard anything back.    Everything is still showing original room and the new card hasn't been charged.   I tried the main customer service number, and they were clueless.  

You are out of luck for the most part. They moved on with another bid.

There was another post about the same thing.

The t&c say if your bid is accepted you CC will be charged immediately.

Yours bounced.

The other payment option is their way of keeping you on the side line's in case they want your bid again.

If 50 people bid $1000 person and you bounced, they move on to the next.

If 49 bid $500 and you bid $1000 it's worth it to wait but 3 days is along time.

Also it may depend on sailing date, number of available cabins and if it was a cancellation versus excess inventory.