FCC from Covid

Hi,

I didn’t board my cruise the week Covid happened and received a fcc from Royal Caribbean.

I have not received any information regarding deadlines.  Does anyone know if Royal caribbean is offering an option to convert the fcc to a credit card refund?  If not, does anyone know when this expires and how I can find out?  Is there any chance Royal Caribbean would extend this?

Thank you 

1 hour ago, cusematt4 said:

Hi,

I didn’t board my cruise the week Covid happened and received a fcc from Royal Caribbean.

I have not received any information regarding deadlines.  Does anyone know if Royal caribbean is offering an option to convert the fcc to a credit card refund?  If not, does anyone know when this expires and how I can find out?  Is there any chance Royal Caribbean would extend this?

Thank you 

You got it already. That's fast. My ta just cancelled my cruise yesterday due to Covid and was told refund only no FCC 

1 hour ago, cusematt4 said:

Hi,

Thank you 

4 minutes ago, molly361 said:

You got it already. That's fast. My ta just cancelled my cruise yesterday due to Covid and was told refund only no FCC 

Either I'm in a time warp again, or there are some dates missing. This reads like it morphed its way through a worm hole from March 2020?