MSC USA Bookings for European Itineraries No Longer include Water in Dining Room?

Sstn

My prior bookings through the MSC USA website mentioned mineral water included in the dining room for European itineraries (water has been provided for free in the Caribbean).  I no longer see that mentioned.  Can someone confirm this policy change.  I'm fine with the free water in the buffet/cabin but I'm assuming that's still not offered in the dining room in Europe. 

1 hour ago, oilsand said:

On my recent trip from dubai to barcalona  ( end of March ), bottles of water were supplied each evening in the dining room

I also had the feeling that EVERYBODY got free water in the MDR on board of Virtuosa at the Dubai cruises. I thought maybe it was because the majority on our table had a drinks package anyway so they just put the bottles on the table. Certainly we did not ask questions about it 😄

I just ran through the steps to book a Med cruise.  It did not mention water and coffee until I ran through all the steps - fare type, cabin, level… I picked interior Bella for experiment.  This was a cheap cruise on the Splendida this month.)

Just before filling in passenger info, I clicked Summary - and there it listed Mineral Water and Coffee in Dining Room.  (I thought it showed up earlier in the process).

On 6/1/2022 at 1:15 AM, oilsand said:

On my recent trip from dubai to barcalona  ( end of March ), bottles of water were supplied each evening in the dining room

What kind of water was it? Acqua Panna is good stuff, but on a recent Princess cruise I ended up with a dollar store brand when I purchased bottle water from them.