Dining reservations

Elsammo46

I just booked my first cruise with MSC. On other lines you're often able to make dining reservations well in advance online or through the line's app. I got the "three dining experiences" package so I could try some of the specialty restaurants. Are all dining reservations done while onboard? My embarkation time isn't until 3:00...will everything just be gone by then?

What ship and port?  Generally, yes, YC board whenever.  Even in busy times have not found MSC SDR to he super busy like NCL who includes package for everyone.  Plus some like BC even offer a brunch then lunch option.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dexddd said:

What ship and port?  Generally, yes, YC board whenever.  Even in busy times have not found MSC SDR to he super busy like NCL who includes package for everyone.  Plus some like BC even offer a brunch then lunch option.

It’s the Meraviglia going out of Port Canaveral on November 6th. 

Even before the pandemic the Butchers Cut waiters were walking around the MDR with menus trying to sell seats, I'm sure there will be no problem booking the SDR's especially with the current reduced passengers.