Difference between 2 animal excursions, Roatan?

We were in Roatan in January and did the Easy Roatan monkey, sloth, iguana excursion and it was great. I have a wonky knee sometimes and we asked about the Mayan Eden eco park and if I recall, there was some walking or stairs or something.  But we had a great time on the Easy excursion. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Vacation...Yes said:

Does anyone have an opinion  between Easy Roatan monkey, sloth, iguana excursion & Mayan Eden Eco Park? Thanks

I have the 2nd one. With hike thru the rainforest and visit a animal sanctuary and visit butterflies and hummingbirds. My cousin  loves birds so I'm going to see rhe birds. The sloth is just a photo op from how it reads. I'm just glad they are saving animals. Hummingbirds and rain forest ok with me. I doubt it's much walking. Holding a sloth is always fun. Even if it's a photo op. Not native to roatan. 

I think there is also a accessible one that costs more. I got it for a awesome price. No matter what I'll be happy. 

20220603_212458223.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Just walk to the one across the street.  Its to the left as you leave pier and up the hill.  Then have lunch at their restaurant at top of hill.  Or hire a driver for the day from the giant crowd of tour operators near taxi’s.  There are a bunch of these sloth,  monkey farms.

3 hours ago, resetjet said:

Just walk to the one across the street.  Its to the left as you leave pier and up the hill.  Then have lunch at their restaurant at top of hill.  Or hire a driver for the day from the giant crowd of tour operators near taxi’s.  There are a bunch of these sloth,  monkey farms.

Are you thinking of Royal's pier, or Carnival's?  Because there isn't a hill near Royal's pier.....

• Like 1