Certificate Of Recovery

CruisinNewb

Most of what I have read states a Certificate of Recovery needs to be accompanied by a positive test within 11 - 90 days pre cruise.

I also saw mention that for cruises which depart from a port in Europe the period of time was 180 days pre cruise.

On RCCL site it states the Certificate is valid up to 180 days pre cruise but then states the documentation (Doctor's letter and positive test result) need to be within 90 days.

I recall reading 180 days on Celebrity's site at some point. Can anyone report their personal experience?

Thanks.

If you are sailing out of a European port Celebrity are using 180 days, if you sail out of a US port it is currently 90 days according to their website.

Do note that it has to be a PCR test that was used to get the COR.

As ever, this can change...

Like many things now the protocols are based on country protocols.   In the U.S. it is 90 days, while in Most of Europe Community and UK it is 180 days.   The other requirement is that the proof of Positive Covid must be via a PCR (LFT Antiget Test not accepted)   The protocol also says that some countries the ship visits may not accept COR's and you will not be permitted of the ship in those countries.

I received a COR in UK for return to the US and the U.S. accepted Antigen and 90 days to return to the U.S.

Thanks for the info. We are going R/T from Southampton- Norway- Southampton so no testing requirements until we return to the U.S.

We took a Walgreens NAAT PCR test which United Airlines recognized as a valid PCR test when we flew back from Zurich last month so Celebrity should accept it as well.