When can you pick mtd times?

The answer is it depends.

If you want to book times ahead of boarding you can do it online in the cruise planner (usually you need to scroll all the way to the bottom of the dining page, past all the paid speciality options) but this option may not show up immediately. I have been able to make bookings as soon as I booked the cruise on two occasions and had to wait several months before it opened up on another.

If it's been a while since you booked your cruise and it's still not showing it may be worth checking that you do actually have MTD because it won't show if you are booked into one of the traditional dining times.

Onboard, you can use the app to book or just book in person at the restaurant. 

Lastly, with MTD you don't have to book a time at all if you don't want to; you can simply turn up when you're ready to eat. You should, however, expect a wait if you turn up at peak dining time without a reservation. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, FionaMG said:

The answer is it depends.

If you want to book times ahead of boarding you can do it online in the cruise planner (usually you need to scroll all the way to the bottom of the dining page, past all the paid speciality options) but this option may not show up immediately. I have been able to make bookings as soon as I booked the cruise on two occasions and had to wait several months before it opened up on another.

If it's been a while since you booked your cruise and it's still not showing it may be worth checking that you do actually have MTD because it won't show if you are booked into one of the traditional dining times.

Onboard, you can use the app to book or just book in person at the restaurant. 

Lastly, with MTD you don't have to book a time at all if you don't want to; you can simply turn up when you're ready to eat. You should, however, expect a wait if you turn up at peak dining time without a reservation. 

Thanks for your detailed reply. I was able to finally find the link for dining reservation times.

Had to poke and prod to find it but finally hit the right thing.

They are sending my dining confirmations to my old email address. Luckily comcast hasn't shut it down yet since I canceled with them.

Now all I have to do is figure out a way to change my email address without calling. I went into my profile and there is nowhere in there that I can see to change my email address.

Thanks again

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

Thanks for your detailed reply. I was able to finally find the link for dining reservation times.

Had to poke and prod to find it but finally hit the right thing.

They are sending my dining confirmations to my old email address. Luckily comcast hasn't shut it down yet since I canceled with them.

Now all I have to do is figure out a way to change my email address without calling. I went into my profile and there is nowhere in there that I can see to change my email address.

Thanks again

Sign into RCCL  and click on your initials on the top right corner .

you may able to change your email under... sign in information

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

Thanks again

Glad to have been of assistance. :classic_smile:

As @loman says you can change your email address by going into sign in information in your profile. Simply delete the email address currently displayed there and type in your new one. You should then receive an email at your new address telling you you've changed your email address and, if I remember right (I had to do this for BIL a few months back) you have to use the link in that email to confirm the change.

• Thanks 1