Upcoming cruise from Rome questions

Hello

me, my wife and our 18 month old twins girls have a cruise at the end of September booked on the odyssey out of Rome and had a few questions 

- I am trying to book the three day dining package but it does not let me add our twins to the booking (they would be free anyway due to there age). However if I was to book the unlimited dining it does let me add them and it lets me add them to all the excursions etc. Do you know if they must be added or how I add them on. we would need a table of 4 obviously so didn’t want this to be a problem 

- if dining or shore excursions go down in price do I need to wait weeks for them to refund and rebook at the cheaper price or can they issue the difference as a refund or onboard credit, does the 3 night dining package normally go up and down on price?

- I noticed a lot of excursions are sold out, do they normally add more on closer to the time?

- finally I understand we both need to do a test 24 hours before (the twins don’t) however is there any further testing through out the cruise and is it easy enough to do testing near the port as that is where we were thinking of booking hotel the night before 

Thanks for any help given 

25 minutes ago, Garyjames220 said:

finally I understand we both need to do a test 24 hours before (the twins don’t) however is there any further testing through out the cruise and is it easy enough to do testing near the port as that is where we were thinking of booking hotel the night before 

RCI has been pretty good on updating its web site by port for COVID policies - look there for the latest - things could change by Sept.

Unless you buy things in the planner with existing OBC (which gets refunded immediately when you cancel something), the refund will take some time if you cancel and rebuy. 

1 hour ago, Garyjames220 said:

I am trying to book the three day dining package but it does not let me add our twins to the booking (they would be free anyway due to their age).

Just book for two and then arrange the table for the additional seats once you are on board.