Upgrade to beverage package

rover16

The answer may already be posted,  but I couldn't find it....

We have the basic beverage package with the "Have it All," is there a way to upgrade BEFORE boarding? Our PCC said wait till you get aboard and go to Guest Relations. There is almost always a huge line at that desk. Is there another way?

24 minutes ago, rover16 said:

The answer may already be posted,  but I couldn't find it....

We have the basic beverage package with the "Have it All," is there a way to upgrade BEFORE boarding? Our PCC said wait till you get aboard and go to Guest Relations. There is almost always a huge line at that desk. Is there another way?

I believe that any bartender or beverage steward can do the upgrade for you

I also plan to upgrade to Elite on-site, as when I booked with my TA they already included the Signature package.  One question regarding the HAL drink packages that I couldn't find clarification on.  I understand that there is a 15-drink limit per day for beverages under $15, but is that limit for alcoholic beverages only?  I am interested in specialty coffees & freshly-squeezed juices, but I wanted to see if those non-alcoholic beverages would be a part of the 15-drink limit.

36 minutes ago, Nukesquad said:

I also plan to upgrade to Elite on-site, as when I booked with my TA they already included the Signature package.  One question regarding the HAL drink packages that I couldn't find clarification on.  I understand that there is a 15-drink limit per day for beverages under $15, but is that limit for alcoholic beverages only?  I am interested in specialty coffees & freshly-squeezed juices, but I wanted to see if those non-alcoholic beverages would be a part of the 15-drink limit.

I believe so - see my screenshot below for the package

16 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

and another supplementary question..................If two people are in the same stateroom, must both upgrade?

Yes both people must upgrade, I believe - if I am reading the website correctly.  While the wording is in regards to buying it before the cruise, I believe the same rules apply on board.  See the highlighted blue (by HAL not me 😉)

By all means though, do ask on board to be sure.

Screenshot.

1052BC0E-BBC8-468D-948D-0AD1E32C7764.thumb.png.c791f8922982381108171b2254f26576.png

• Thanks 1