What in the world...sold out!?!

blueskadoo

Hi All. Went to book a MSC Divina cruise today and everything is sold out except Bella! I just looked at it yesterday, and the thing was wide open! Any clue as to why the drastic change would happen? Do you think there's any hope that something would open up soon? It just seems odd given how low occupancy has been over the last several months. I called and the person on the other end also said it was sold out...but we know how shore-side customer service can be.

22 minutes ago, scottamemnon said:

Based on the time before cruise, isn't right about now when they are assigning cabins to the guarantee guests?  I bet availability opens in the next day or so once they are done.

I sure hope so!! 

20 hours ago, blueskadoo said:

Hi All. Went to book a MSC Divina cruise today and everything is sold out except Bella! I just looked at it yesterday, and the thing was wide open! Any clue as to why the drastic change would happen? Do you think there's any hope that something would open up soon? It just seems odd given how low occupancy has been over the last several months. I called and the person on the other end also said it was sold out...but we know how shore-side customer service can be.

Were you looking for two people or for a solo cruiser. My experience was that for two people there were many cabins available but if you wanted to book solo then the only ones which became available were bella guarantee! I was interested on a cruise at the end of August. I felt MSC did not want my booking because I was looking for just one passenger. I have decided for another cruise line 😁
Ivi

13 minutes ago, travelberlin said:

Were you looking for two people or for a solo cruiser. My experience was that for two people there were many cabins available but if you wanted to book solo then the only ones which became available were bella guarantee! I was interested on a cruise at the end of August. I felt MSC did not want my booking because I was looking for just one passenger. I have decided for another cruise line 😁
Ivi

I have not found that problem at all and I have four more cruises booked for this year on MSC.  Three are as a solo in the YC.

There is definitely something funny going on with the web page.  I just called to inquire about using Cruise Flex to change to a different ship, and the person on the phone had completely different pricing from the web page, cheaper too!

Scottamemnon was right!! This morning around 10am….it opened up with all the rooms I had saw a few days ago and we are happily booked in our preferred room.  Hoping to have our favorite butler once again!