is there a place to holding luggage in Miami

dpgirl65

My flight got reschedule to 5pm. leaving Miami we dock at 8am I would like to go to Bay side market for a few hours is there a place in the mall that holds your luggage, if not is there a place to go to shop an eat and hold my luggage around the airport? an how much do they charge?

I've looked into this as well. There are a few options: Luggage Hero (spots throughout Miami), Luggage Lounge (South Beach), and the airport. The airport rates looked high to me, but it has the convenience of being where you have to go anyways.

Thanks everyone Iam going with luggage  Lounge in Miami Beach on Washington ave. its right by all the restaurant's and they said you can walk to the beach you don't need a reservation but it is recommend it free to reserve no cancel fee I got a 9:30am its $10 a Luggage carry on $8 there's a list on there website site for the cost of stopping bags, beach bags it think they were $5 and they can put your luggage up from your cruise or hotel and there help you with anything you need like calling a taxi, or uber, what restaurant's are best to go to, they sound like very nice people

• Like 2