FCC Frustrations

2inSETexas

I really do not understand the dragging of feet on processing the Covid policy FCCs.

I tested positive on May 15th (three days before our departure) and our TA contacted HAL that same day. HAL stated that FCCs are processed in 10-15 business days. Today is the 17th business day (or 16th if Memorial Day is not counted) and still no FCC.

I’ve been Covid free for two weeks and we would love to rebook, but I am not sending HAL more money when they won’t use or credit us with what we have already sent.

Just really disappointed in HAL’s front-office, which clearly is not run as well as their ships.

Did you check your HAL account? We had to cancel also because of Covid. We live in The Netherlands and booked there. Our FCC was in our HAL account within a few days. It is valid for 12 months. 

28 minutes ago, Ine said:

Did you check your HAL account? We had to cancel also because of Covid. We live in The Netherlands and booked there. Our FCC was in our HAL account within a few days. It is valid for 12 months. 

Yes, we have checked our online account multiple times. Our TA has talked with HAL twice and we have sent an email. Still no FCC. 

Edited by 2inSETexas