Hopwood Services on M42

Jazzytelly

10 minutes ago, kalos said:

Please see the Coach Journey  thread  by Lindy Louise as I put a link on there 

with a time table link that should help you .

Yes thanks, I did see that , but the link was for Eavesway coaches which P & O don’t use any more unfortunately.

I was talking about the Intercruise ( Cruise Connect) that P & O now use. The stop used to be at the Grande Plaza NEC but since just before Covid they changed it to Hopwood Services. From the NEC the pick up was at 12.30 . We only caught it twice and each time didn’t get to the ship until gone 4 o’clock and they were all waiting for us. Hoping it might be earlier from Hopwood Services.

• Like 1

I would also be interested to find out what time Intercruise leave from Hopwood Services,  as at the moment we have the coach for Ventura in the Autumn but might change to car parking if the coach times are as they were for the old NEC pickup.  We also had a bad experience from that pick up as got to the ship and were ushered straight to the muster drill, where I spend the whole talk worrying whether our suitcases would get on the ship before they closed the doors.