Post covid questions

Jeebs745

I’m going on a cruise out of New York in august and have a couple questions that I couldn’t find answers to or were confused by Norwegians literature. 

Is the one shot j&j good to cruise on or is a booster required? 

How early can you request a ta from Bermuda? 

Do you need the physical vax card or is a picture on your phone good enough? 

If I get quarantined can I still order drinks in the room? (Probably the most important question of them all jk) 

As of right now (6/9) there is no need for a booster. The J&J shot is good as it is a full vaccination.

You can fill out the travel authorization form up to 30 days before your cruise - then they will send you a link four days in advance of your departure to upload your negative test, though this is no longer required. You can just bring the negative test result to the port. 

Not sure about physical card - we used our physical cards, well mine was a printout from the county health department.

No clue about the last question, but there are a ton of posts on this forum about people who were quarantined and what their experience was like. 

It depends a lot on where you will be traveling.  We just got back from Europe.  The requirements to travel there were either a full round of vaccinations within the past nine months (that would be just one shot for J&J) or a full round of shots plus a booster.  There was no time requirement if you have had a booster.  Your initial shots (or shot, if J&J) could have been at any time in the past and the booster could have been more than nine months ago.