Laundry Pressing question

kent4489

Hello,

We'll be sailing next week on the Onward. I'm assuming we can send our clothes out to be pressed only? If so, what is the approximate cost for slacks, shorts, shirts, etc? (I know there are irons/boards in the laundry room, but we prefer to not do it ourselves.)

We will be in a Club Suite, but only adventurer status and no onboard credit. I know we get one bag of laundry included for the cruise, but I'm curious about the items we will want pressed only that we are bringing clean.

Also, about how long does it take...say we send some things out shortly after boarding? Lastly, are they very careful about pressing at the correct temperature?

Thank you (from someone who is getting lazy about ironing everything before we leave).

In the past the CC suites had a pressing amenity -- 2  garments per suite for complimentary pressing.

It was next day service (same as laundry)  out by 9 am returned after 3 pm next day.  I never had a problem with laundry, pressing, or dry cleaning -on the ship.

The prices for dry-cleaning were fair--less than what I pay at the local dry cleaner at home.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2022 at 5:28 PM, Lois10028 said:

In the past the CC suites had a pressing amenity -- 2  garments per suite for complimentary pressing.

It was next day service (same as laundry)  out by 9 am returned after 3 pm next day.  I never had a problem with laundry, pressing, or dry cleaning -on the ship.

The prices for dry-cleaning were fair--less than what I pay at the local dry cleaner at home.

i know we had 1 item pressing with Discover, I don’t recall whether it started earlier than that.  I don’t know if they are combinable either!