Just injured foot in Rome need help

Somehow I took a little fall down the Spanish steps in Rome and my cruise starts tomorrow.  I am thinking I might need a knee scooter for ship as it hurts like the dickens.  I think it’s just sprained but can't put weight on it.  Where do I start to find company that supplies these items to the ship.  No time tomorrow as car gets us mid morning tomorrow to take To cruise.

While it may not be your first choice of equipment, you might ask about a scooter. If they were picking one up from a passenger on the previous cruise, it would be on the ship already- you’d just take it over for the week.

Or you could take both- the scooter might be a good relief once you got back aboard..

Small wheels and European stone streets are not the happiest of friends- please be patient and be safe!

3 hours ago, FOPMan said:

Hopefully, the OP came up with a solution.

The ship’s medical center can probably treat the ankle if it’s warranted.

Agree.  I injured a knee during one cruise.  With a combination of an elastic brace, a cane, and pain pills, I was able to complete the cruise.  When I returned home, I needed arthroscopic surgery on the knee.  It was more than just a sprain.  I do hope that the OP got some medical help in Rome.