Live report for Coral Princess 16th June

11 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

The suites have the big screens too, as far as I can recall. I think all the TVs have been replaced by flat screens on Coral but since we rarely use cabin TVs I'm not 100% certain.

I’m pretty sure the tv screens were decent size flat screens

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Wow. That puts cruising in perspective. Family comes first for sure.

I would be surprised if you don't fall in love with Alaska. C702 that we have a hold on is next door to C628, so good enough for us.

I’m sure we already have lol 

37 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

I’m pretty sure the tv screens were decent size flat screens

Yes, I just found a photo I took of Rolf in one of the suites and you can just see the side of one of the TVs in that. 

20220913_120520.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/20/2023 at 10:10 PM, OzKiwiJJ said:

Yes, I just found a photo I took of Rolf in one of the suites and you can just see the side of one of the TVs in that. 

20220913_120520.jpg

On some ships, the area where the picture is behind Rolf's head is the space they managed to mount their upgraded big screens - behind the sofa 😂

Rest assured, we don't watch much telly while cruising. The screens are interactive though, and I would prefer not to have to use reading glasses to navigate the screens. We do try to catch-up on news each morning before breakfast, mostly to remind us of the world we have left behind.

Thanks for the suite information. We are booked in a vista suite. Nice promo ATM, which dropped a bit off the price, so we are going Premier package again and will plenty of value out of it. Up to swirls each day to get a super duper dessert, then bring it down to Good Spirits and wash it down with some XO's. We will also get value from the 2 specialty dinners and will harass the photographers to get the most from photo package.

I don't think we will have time for the free fitness classes. I am kidding about the ice cream, but I am not so sure about Barb.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, arxcards said:

On some ships, the area where the picture is behind Rolf's head is the space they managed to mount their upgraded big screens - behind the sofa 😂

They did that on Westerdam. 🤔🙄😁

• Like 1

10 hours ago, arxcards said:

You would get a real crick in your neck watching it wouldn't you???😁

• Like 2