Live report for Coral Princess 16th June

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"Thanks for generously sharing your time at sea with everyone at Cruise Critic!"

Cbtours was awarded the badge '"Live from...."'

As promised here is the start of my “live” report, starting pre cruise, to hopefully answer any questions already submitted, pre-cruise, and add the answers that I will only find out tomorrow.

1. We completed Rat tests this morning after 8am. Both negative. Photos taken both individually and I also took a combined photo just in case to prove there were two tests. I uploaded via app. I could not move past the health status page until I uploaded them. This now shows as pending approval. Noted also that the vac certificate that was pending now shows approved. There has been some discussion as to when the test and photos should be done, re 24 hours… whether this was 24 hrs before cruise due to depart? (4pm) Boarding time? (11.30am for us). My thought now are because the activities commence at 11am as shown now on the app, it must surely be acceptable to at least that time. Maybe it’s 24 hours so the day before? Needless to say I am keeping watch on the app for changes and updates. Also noting that the health documentation section on the app, even though we are green lane, and have ticked the deflation fully vaccinated, this is greyed out still so not letting me use the save option. I presume this might change when the pending rat is approved. Once again I’m keeping a close eye on it for changes

2. The daily activities are now line for this 3 day cruise. Nothing yet for the next cruise on 19th. Our four b2b show as one long cruise on the timeline, bot so far only a titles are the 16-19. Activities commence tomorrow from 11am. When you click on the activity all the details pop up and you are able to book, reserve places etc. sail away party starts 3.45pm otherwise usual activities, effys, art stuff, plus physical stuff abs class, Zumba, line dancing, Pilates, yoga, stretch and release.

Comedian Jeff green 8pm and 11pm day one.  usual music etc in wheelhouse bar. Some offerings under the stars  Crowded house concert  Movies being shown - Jungle cruise and ford vs Ferrari, bohemian rhapsody, greatest showman, dumplin, UB40 concert, shania Twain concert,  music trivia 70’s, 80’s also movie soundtracks trivia, ,  Also games under the stars deck 15. Carpet bowls, bridge & majong, at various times. Bingo on but doesn’t show price on app.

I will keep adding stuff to this post as I find things out.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 5

Bon voyage, have a wondeful time, can you please let us know what dancing/music/bands  are  available in the evening around the ship...thanks so much....regards...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, S&D said:

Bon voyage, have a wondeful time, can you please let us know what dancing/music/bands  are  available in the evening around the ship...thanks so much....regards...

Will do my best to find out. The activities are open in the app for 16-19 June but just say on some live music from house band

• Like 1

Just now, arxcards said:

To any one aboard Princess' first Aussie cruise back -  Brisbane's first cruise back .... have an easy time in the new terminal and a wonderful cruise!!

Coral-Princess-arrives-in-Brisbane.thumb.jpg.bcf51647556b3480a5dbae63e1906ef9.jpg

Thanks arxcards 🥰

@Cbtours

Thanks, Irene, for checking out the ship, for seeking answers to all of our questions, and for warming up the ship for us!

I look forward to meeting you and Frank when we join you on Sunday week. 
Enjoy your cruises and stay safe and healthy. 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Sparky74 said:

@Cbtours

Thanks, Irene, for checking out the ship, for seeking answers to all of our questions, and for warming up the ship for us!

I look forward to meeting you and Frank when we join you on Sunday week. 
Enjoy your cruises and stay safe and healthy. 

We should have the ship well and truly warmed up by then lol. 

I’ll be trying to report as much as possible as soon as possible 🥳

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi fellow cruisers
Wednesday night 8.12pm. No change to any of the app health status features. We’re still showing green all the way with the proof of rat still showing orange but document pending approval for rat upload and vac cert saying approved , our covid declaration is green, our health status green.

will find out by 11.30 tomorrow for sure however I’ll be checking app as soon as I’m awake!

excursions are showing closed for 19-23 cruise but open for 26 June.

dining on app not opening today, just stays on loading. I was checking if they had loaded menus for SD.

Thank you Brisbane for turning on such gorgeous weather for us sun starved Melburnians 🥰🥰🥰👏👏👏

• Thanks 1