I Almost Messed up on my Covid test days!

I'm sailing on Friday and lucky that I double check. I was confused by how they say unvaccinated kids can take PCR tests up to 3 days prior to boarding so my whole family went to get tested 3 days prior - only to find out now that vaccinated guests have to get tested 48 hrs prior to boarding. 

I still have 1 more day left to fix this but if I had not give this one more thought we would probably be denied boarding? I wonder how strict they are with it!

1 hour ago, didi4sale said:

I'm sailing on Friday and lucky that I double check. I was confused by how they say unvaccinated kids can take PCR tests up to 3 days prior to boarding so my whole family went to get tested 3 days prior - only to find out now that vaccinated guests have to get tested 48 hrs prior to boarding. 

I still have 1 more day left to fix this but if I had not give this one more thought we would probably be denied boarding? I wonder how strict they are with it!

They are strict enough, that I don't think you would want to test the policy. :classic_biggrin: Good thing you caught it and have enough time to fix it. Have a great cruise! :classic_smile:

11 hours ago, didi4sale said:

It's not really 48 hours - when did you test? If it was yesterday, you're fine. If it was Tuesday, yep, too early.

On 6/16/2022 at 11:00 AM, DCL2RCI said:

It's not really 48 hours - when did you test? If it was yesterday, you're fine. If it was Tuesday, yep, too early.

I see a lot of people saying 48 hours on FB.  I've corrected a few because even if they know it's two days but post 48 hours, others may not know.  No way to enforce 48 hours or less because then what would happen if the ship sailed late?  Plus, let's not even get into the different time zones lol.