Boarding pass for flight? P&O cruise but flying with TUI

Bella_96

Hello all,

I am a first time cruiser. I am going on the Azura ship on Thursday. I am flying with TUI from Birmingham to Malta. I have booked through P&O. I have printed boarding passes for the ship as well as tags and E-tickets. But how do I get my boarding passes for my flights? (Coming and going from Malta). What do I show at the check in desk?

54 minutes ago, Bella_96 said:

Hello all,

I am a first time cruiser. I am going on the Azura ship on Thursday. I am flying with TUI from Birmingham to Malta. I have booked through P&O. I have printed boarding passes for the ship as well as tags and E-tickets. But how do I get my boarding passes for my flights? (Coming and going from Malta). What do I show at the check in desk?

Normally boarding passes are issued at the check in desk for the outbound leg. You will just have to show your pasport. 

2 hours ago, molecrochip said:

At airport, they will want to see your cruise ticket/boarding pass.

Do you mean cruise boarding pass?

My experience with TUI flights is you get issued the plane boarding pass at the airport check in desk.

Boarding passes are issued when you check your luggage in as the luggage tracking number is also required.

The airline then knows which luggage to remove from the flight should for whatever reason you are not on board the aircraft at gate closing time.