Battery charger for camera lost on Koningsdam

darstamp

My daughter and I cruised to Alaska on the Koningdam June 4th to 11th.  We stored our luggage under the bed.  When I got home my battery charger for my Canon Powershot G16, spare battery and 16G memory card were missing from my suitcase.  They were together in a plastic bag.  I think they must have fallen out of the suitcase and are under the bed in Rm. 10048.  Any chance someone found them or can take a look for me.  I'd love to get them back.

Good luck to you.  Somehow on disembarkation day, I left an item in my stateroom.  I did not realize it until I was on my way home.  I contacted Lost and Found in Seattle.  They replied with empathy.  The item never was found.  (Probably now located in a "trash mountain" in South Florida.)  

• Like 1

I would contact HAL also, worth a shot. But on the flip side I have found things in our stateroom on top of the safe, things like formal night pics etc. I always turn them in. On our last sailing our tablemates found items under the bed and turned them in. It is hard to keep track of everything, especially on a longer sailing, and even harder to determine what was found or kept by just about anyone. I just try to chalk it up to experience. I hope you find it. I usually loose the small stuff too and try to zip that stuff away. If I had a nickel for every little zip lock bag with stuff in it  I cant find, even at home....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, tuolumne couple said:

On our last sailing our tablemates found items under the bed and turned them in. It is hard to keep track of everything

Once I found a pair of high heel shoes in the cabinet next to the sofa in an outside stateroom.  I gave them to my Cabin Steward.  I wonder if the lady who owned them ever got them back.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1