captains club cocktail party

LHM

When I was on my last cruise, I filled out some card about a captains club and when I asked P & O about it they didn't know what it was and said it only applied to Princess lines - do you guys know anything about it. I thought if you had cruised before there maybe a chance of discounts etc. Also isn't there some cocktail party for previous cruisers???

LHM

PS Dan from Sydney hasn't been on line lately - is he around?

The Captains Club Cocktail Party (normally on the second formal night) is for past passengers of P&O Cruises, Princess Cruises, Sitmar Cruises, even Orient Line & old P&O line passengers. Just complete the card that will be in your cabin when you embark, and you'll get an invitation during the course of the cruise, which you'll have to present to get into the party.

On the first formal night (usually the second night of the cruise) they Captain has a welcoming cocktail party (2 actually - one for each dinner sitting), which ALL passengers are invited to attend.

The Captains Club Cocktail Party (normally on the second formal night) is for past passengers of P&O Cruises, Princess Cruises, Sitmar Cruises, even Orient Line & old P&O line passengers. Just complete the card that will be in your cabin when you embark, and you'll get an invitation during the course of the cruise, which you'll have to present to get into the party.

On the first formal night (usually the second night of the cruise) they Captain has a welcoming cocktail party (2 actually - one for each dinner sitting), which ALL passengers are invited to attend.

Does this mean that because DH & I both cruised the Fairtsar while it was still Sitmar, we can go?

Karen

Does this mean that because DH & I both cruised the Fairtsar while it was still Sitmar, we can go?

Karen

Yep.

I don't think you even have to say what ships/cruise lines you've been on - just how many cruises you've done.

Hi Everyone

When we came out to Australia when I was 3 the ship was a Sitmar vessel called Castel Felice. Does this include me as a past cruiser too and does DH get an invite too or just me.

Thanks

Helen

Archived