what time can guests exit the ship in Barcelona

mjmiller

We're on one of the rotating Princess cruises where you can book one week or two or three, and the embarkation ports are Athens, Barcelona and Rome. We're doing two weeks, from Athens to Roma. So when the ship stops in Barcelona, and some people disembark, and others embark, and others, like us, stay on longer - when time can guests who are NOT disembarking leave the ship to tour?  The ship is scheduled to dock at 5am.  I've never done a rotating/continuous cruise like this - do we have to wait until the disembarking guests are all off the ship? 

thank you for any help you can provide!

18 minutes ago, mjmiller said:

We're on one of the rotating Princess cruises where you can book one week or two or three, and the embarkation ports are Athens, Barcelona and Rome. We're doing two weeks, from Athens to Roma. So when the ship stops in Barcelona, and some people disembark, and others embark, and others, like us, stay on longer - when time can guests who are NOT disembarking leave the ship to tour?  The ship is scheduled to dock at 5am.  I've never done a rotating/continuous cruise like this - do we have to wait until the disembarking guests are all off the ship? 

thank you for any help you can provide!

No, you don't have to wait, but likely won't be rushing off at 5:15am, right?  We have Barc as a turnaround day as well and it's going to be pretty much a regular port day for us (Oct 08).  We are planning to see some of the city highlights on our own - unless we find a suitable guided tour.

17 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

No, you don't have to wait, but likely won't be rushing off at 5:15am, right?  

Ha. Funny. No. I just want to make sure we can get to Sagrada Familia when it opens - I plan to pre-buy tickets online.  Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

When you get off the ship and exit the terminal your can get the T3 port bus - blue bus at the bus stop nearest to the ship to the Christopher Columbus monument, it costs €3 one way €4.50 return.  From there you can do the hop on hop off tour of the city and it stops at Sagrada Familia.

• Like 1