Ok two questions for my Bliss cruise on 7/16

njkate

1. Will NCL accept any proctored test?

2. If I for some reason test positive will they let my son become the primary, I live in Savannah  he and family live in NJ and I’d hate for the cruise to be ruined for them

Edited by njkate

• njkate changed the title to Ok two questions for my Bliss cruise on 7/16
12 minutes ago, njkate said:

2. If I for some reason test positive will they let my son become the primary, I live in Savannah  he and family live in NJ and I’d hate for the cruise to be ruined for them

The results of your FDA-approved proctored test need to meet minimum requirements. You must follow the cruise line's instructions for your specific cruise 

https://www.ncl.com/ca/en/cruise-faq/do-i-need-take-covid-19-test-prior-arrival-terminal

Laboratory Test results need to be in English and include the following information:

• Your name, which should match the name on your travel documents
  • Your date of birth
  • The result of the test
  • The date the test sample was collected
  • The name of the test provider
  • Confirmation of the type of test provided

Edited by BirdTravels

23 minutes ago, njkate said:

1.  Generally yes.  It should say on the testing website that the results are "valid for travel."  As @BirdTravelsdetailed, the results need to contain certain information, but NCL's proctored test requirements aren't different than anyone else's.

2. Not sure I understand the question.  If you can't go, as long as there's an adult on the reservation I don't think it would change anyone else's status, especially as you haven't been in close contact.  But that's probably a question better asked of NCL. I don't see it explicitly addressed on the website.

Edited by phillygwm