No Pizza Pirate on Sunshine?

Megan_Strick

Am I crazy? I just booked the Sunshine and was looking at all the food places as one should do. 😁 When I click the link to see what ships its on, Sunshine isn't listed. Is it just called something different on Sunshine or is there just no pizza? 

19 minutes ago, sthrnbll said:

Am I crazy? I just booked the Sunshine and was looking at all the food places as one should do. 😁 When I click the link to see what ships its on, Sunshine isn't listed. Is it just called something different on Sunshine or is there just no pizza? 

It is called Pizzeria del Capitano

• Like 3

I was just on her in Jan. and she does have pizza. My friend that i was traveling with this was her first cruise. She had a Great time and the pizza, they made her a pizza of her own and it was very good. Like always it is what you make it.

• Like 1

Was on the Sunshine last week of May, the pizza place is near the buffet setups in lido marketplace dinning room.  Actually kind of bad setup in that when the pizza lines were long the line kind of extended into the walking area to and from the buffets and the tables.  

• Like 1