Bed Location

Does anyone know what configuration the bed and couch are in on NCL Bliss cabins 14282, 14284 and 14286? Will I walk into the room bed first and couch by balcony. Or will I walk into the room couch first with the bed by the balcony?

Thanks!

Edited by CruisingLover

1 hour ago, ggTexasGal said:

@CruisingLover

I finally found some pictures from our Bliss cruise 2019.  We were in 12308, but hopefully you can get an idea of the more narrow room set-up.  I hope these help some!

DSC_0165.JPG

DSC_0163.JPG

DSC_0297.JPG

Awesome, thank you! This helps my mind a lot 🙂  I'm glad to know that our bed will (or should be - we are 14284) be near the balcony as opposed to the closet! 

1 hour ago, CherWolf said:

Where do you find that information?  I would love to look up a future cruise.

I made the lists myself using photos that I've taken, photos posted by others, and reviews from others. Stateroom numbers vary slightly for the BA Plus class but the physical configurations and sizes are the same for the aft-facing staterooms when it comes to Escape/Joy/Bliss/Encore.

I don't always have the lists with me so sometimes I'm going by memory. If anything is wrong, I make corrections. 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Two Wheels Only said:

I'm probably looking at it wrong but, that looks to me that 14284 has the bed by the door (not by the balcony). Although, I'm not a "member" of the site so I can't get too far into the details. But, also, there is no camera icon on 14284 so there's no picture anyway 😬

1 hour ago, CruisingLover said:

I'm probably looking at it wrong but, that looks to me that 14284 has the bed by the door (not by the balcony). Although, I'm not a "member" of the site so I can't get too far into the details. But, also, there is no camera icon on 14284 so there's no picture anyway 😬

The link shows Escape 15286 which is bed near closet. The NCL rep that claimed that ALL aft-facing B1s were bed near balcony is clearly mistaken.

Bliss 14284 is bed near balcony.

1 hour ago, Two Wheels Only said:

The link shows Escape 15286 which is bed near closet. The NCL rep that claimed that ALL aft-facing B1s were bed near balcony is clearly mistaken.

Bliss 14284 is bed near balcony.

Maybe the rep meant all aft balconies in Bliss? 

41 minutes ago, CruisingLover said:

Maybe the rep meant all aft balconies in Bliss? 

Escape/Joy/Bliss/Encore are built with the same configurations and sizes for aft-facing. The stateroom numbers are different, though. If someone wants an aft-facing balcony on Bliss with the bed near the closet, it can be done. 

Edited by Two Wheels Only
  • Like 2