Length of Pull-down Beds

jlacy1987

We have a December cruise booked on NCL Breakaway and I have a question regarding the pull down bed. It will be myself, my husband, my 14 year old stepson, and my almost 3 year old daughter. We have a family balcony room with a pull down bed and sleeper sofa. I assumed I'd have to have my almost 3 year old in the pull down since my stepson is around 5'9" tall at the moment, but the idea of her so high off the ground makes me nervous. I'd rather he be in the pull down bed and she be on the sleeper sofa. Does anyone know if the pull down beds are long enough for taller teens/adults? Another option would be to request a pack n play (or bring our own since we are traveling to the port by car) but I'm not sure I'd want it out with the rooms not being the roomiest to begin with. 

Thanks!

1 minute ago, Two Wheels Only said:

The mattress for the pullman can be placed on the floor at night for the 3 year-old. The mattress can  then be put back and folded up during the day. 

That is a brilliant idea and I don't know why I didn't think of that. If stepson ends up being too tall for the pullman, this will be our plan. Thank you!

• Like 1