New to Royal Caribbean- how to pre reserve shows & request my time dining

Never sailed with Royal Caribbean and have just booked a cruise for September 2022.

appreciate it’s not far off but was looking at pre reserving seats for the shows and also wanted my time dining but can’t find the option for either on the cruise planner.  When I go to look for pre reserving for the shows it says “sorry, we can’t reserve this right now, please try once on board”

Realise  it’s not long until the cruise but could they be sold out?  And the my time ding as well?

Can’t reserve shows til you board right now.  If you have chosen (or had your TA chose) MTD for your cruise, you can go to the bottom of the dining options in your Cruise Planner & reserve times there.  Understand you must have actively chosen MTD.  It is not the default option.

Either log in or create an account on the R CCL web site. After that your cruise booking should show. If not, you can manually enter the booking number. Then there should be a tab for planning your crusie or something like that. If you click on that, find the option that says dining and, on clicking that, a list comes down and you click on My Time Dining. You have to have had to put this in when booking your cruise. If so, you just follow along, click on who is dining and then a menu comes up with the date and time. When you select them you go to check-out and that's about it. You have to do this for every day of your cruise and you can choose different times depending on activities of that day.

That's about it. Any further questions just post them. 

We have made reservations for shows this way also, but usually it can only be done a certain period of time before your cruise, like possibly 30 days before.

Cheers

Len

We sailed on Symphony June 18-25.  Tried to reserve shows as soon as we boarded but the RC wi-fi in the app. kept kicking us out.  By the time we were able to reserve shows, they were all booked.  We went to a few, but we had to wait in the line for no reservations.  Wish they would return to booking before you get on the ship.  Too much commotion when you embark to try to reserve shows.