Current test requirements - Odyssey, Europe - Booster more than 270 days ago

Hi,

is anyone currently or recently was on board the Odyssey whose booster vaccination (3rd shot) is more than 270 days old?

For embarkation the date from the Booster doesn't matter:

Guests that have received a booster dose will qualify regardless of the amount of time that has passed since receiving their booster (royalcaribbean.com)

So you're up to date with one Booster.

BUT:

If You Are Vaccinated But Not Up to Date

You will be required to take a test onboard before going ashore in the following countries: ..... Greece.....

So if your booster was more than 270 days ago, you need to test onboard to go ashore in Greece....

Can anybody confirm this? Is that really true?

Because Greece has lifted all Covid regulations completely. And currently there is no regulation for a 4th vaccination in Europe, only a recommendation for older and vulnerable peoble.

So I am wondering on the basis of which regulations a Covid test would be necessary to go ashore. 🤔

Thanks in advance

17 minutes ago, FamilyCruiserUK said:

Its the standard rcl wording As long as you have had a booster you are up to date in rcls eyes so will NOT require testing to get off the ship.

That's what I thought.

I'm just wondering, why it says so on the website that a test is required to go ashore, if your booster is more than 270 days ago: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/if-i-am-not-up-to-date-on-vaccinations-in-europe-where-will-i-need-additional-testing

1 hour ago, Guzzi12 said:

That's what I thought.

I'm just wondering, why it says so on the website that a test is required to go ashore, if your booster is more than 270 days ago: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/if-i-am-not-up-to-date-on-vaccinations-in-europe-where-will-i-need-additional-testing

We saw a guy being required to take a test before going off the ship on a port day during our Baltic cruise two weeks ago. At the time I didn't understand what the fuss was about since the countries we visited all have ended covid restrictions but he had to take a test on ship before being let of the ship in one of the ports (unfortunately I don't remember which och the ports it was) They stopped him at the gangway when he tried to get off, he had to pay some 50 dollars or so for the test also.

• Thanks 1