Seattle: Mayflower Park Hotel or Mediterranean Inn?

DonnaK

Which would you recommend for one night pre-cruise stay, and why?   Pros and Cons of each?

Location to the pier is not a concern, as we will take a shuttle or uber.  We would take the light rail from the airport to Mayflower, and a car service to the Mediterranean, so that is not a concern either.  Just was a clean, safe hotel and to be able to see some of Seattle in the short time we will be there.

I have stayed at the Mayflower Park Hotel and I recommend it.  It is part of  “Historic Hotels of America” and is very convenient to the Link light rail which I take from the airport and the Monorail to the Space Needle.  
The staff at the hotel were friendly and helpful. The rooms are not like the regular boxy rooms you get with the chain hotels.  I cruise as a solo and felt very safe there, but only walk during the daylight hours.F669CCFA-14A6-4502-AC71-15694F7CEA7E.thumb.jpeg.453359b14634f8003a23800b01664781.jpeg436E1C25-CC71-4CA5-BBBE-25F22A325107.thumb.jpeg.ea38265d10763b0d00b97fbd305a2b17.jpeg

• Thanks 1

The Mayflower is in a better location for the reasons SLC mentioned. You have better transportation options and the Mayflower is in the downtown core with a short walk to Westlake Center for the light rail and monorail as well as Pike Place Market.

• Like 1

I was there earlier this year and can highly recommend breakfast at Andaluca's at the Mayflower.   Dinner service hadn't restarted, so we had bar food at Oliver's, which was equally as good. You will be happy with your decision to stay there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1