Sky Princess Dining

LynandBill

We just booked the Sky Princess. Hoping to get some advice on the dining rooms. I'm looking to book our times for the main dining venues. Cielo, Soleil and Estrella Dining rooms. Are the menus and theme the same in each? Anyone like one better?   Thanks! Lyn and Bill

5 minutes ago, skynight said:

All DRs have the same menu. Cielo is aft on deck 6 and more difficult to get to as the only access is via the aft elevators or stairs from deck 7 or above. The other two are mid ship. 

Thanks!

EDIT - Sorry, read that as you were booked in a Sky Suite, not on the Sky Princess.  My bad. 

As full suites guests you will have access to the Club Class dining area, which has 1-2 more options added to the main MDR menu.  Plus getting seated was much easier, as it's only for Suites or Club Class mini-Suites.  Unsure where it will be on your ship, but it's usually on the port side of the middle dining room on deck 6.

Edited by scooter6139

3 hours ago, skynight said:

All DRs have the same menu. Cielo is aft on deck 6 and more difficult to get to as the only access is via the aft elevators or stairs from deck 7 or above. The other two are mid ship. 

I actually found the location to be Cielo's advantage.  We liked dining there versus the other two because we found it less populated, less hectic, less noisy.