Am I just getting fobbed off ??

Brad548ye

Hi everyone,

sorry it’s a bit of a long one. I’m booked to go on the Jade on 31/07/2022 and I attempted to complete my online check in the other day. I completed everything there was to fill in and there’s a big green tick above all of our profiles but when I’m on the summary page it shows a bar and a label beneath it showing that check in is only 83% complete. I called customer services who told me it’s fine and would just need a 24 hr turnaround time and that then the e-docs would be all ready to download. Over 24 hrs later and I was still in the same position. I then contacted them again via the chat option and was told the exact same thing again. I made it clear that although everything was complete the progress bar on the summary page was only showing as 83% complete. And here I am over 4 days later still in the same position. Not sure what to do next really. Any suggestions ? 

Thanks 

This might not work, but... log into your account.  Re-enter your phone number, and then verify all of your other info. (Do this for each passenger, if not traveling solo.)

You might also need to re-watch the video for Muster.

Hopefully, that will help you get to 100%.  (Worked for us and others in April.)

Our documents generated overnight and were ready to print in the morning.

Best of luck and Bon Voyage!!!

That happened to me a few months ago and after double-checking I had verified my phone and email and watched the video etc I still couldn't get it to 100%. I ended up calling tech support with my reservation number and within minutes, problem solved. The number is 866-625-1160.

• Like 2

This happened to me too when doing online check in for the Jewel in May.  What solved it was going back into the port check-in time and reselecting the same time slot for arrival at the port.  Which one of the green check marks isn’t showing up for you?  I think there should be 8.

This happened to me for my April cruise and I kept calling and being told to wait until one day a rep said there was a problem and give her an hour to fix it and she'd email my docs. She did. Call again and insist it's a glitch if you know it's correct. In my case it said completed and I have cruised enough times to know it was on their end. 

Thanks for all the replies, I’m on a five day run at work now but on rest days will defo call up again and be a bit more insistent than I have been so far. Everything is all ticked and all showing green on the check in page itself, it’s just on the summary page where it shows a progress bar which states check in is only 83% complete. Thanks again everyone. 

I had issues checking in as well. We had 100% but eDocs would not come through even after a week. I called multiple times and chatted online several times as well, pretty inconsistent responses of "being unable to help at all" to "I fixed it, it should be sending out an email shortly" which never happened. Finally, someone through text was able to resolve the issue and we got our eDocs immediately.

NCL has been pretty inconsistent with training and communication for my check in process which was annoying, seems you might need several attempts before you get ahold of someone who can actually resolve the technical check-in issues.