pillows on the Discovery

ImperialLady

I searched for this answer and couldn't find it. Does anyone know the size of the pillows...for twin beds (if that makes a difference) standard, queen or king?  I have allergies and I will admit a tiny germaphobe lives in my soul. I worked in the resort hotel industry for a number of years and it must have come from there.🤐 Anyway, even at home I use them and do want to take them with me on the cruise. Thanks

Edited by ImperialLady
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, ImperialLady said:

I searched for this answer and couldn't find it. Does anyone know the size of the pillows...for twin beds (if that makes a difference) standard, queen or king?  I have allergies and I will admit a tiny germaphobe lives in my soul. I worked in the resort hotel industry for a number of years and it must have come from there.🤐 Anyway, even at home I use them and do want to take them with me on the cruise. Thanks

It says King sized feather pillows on the website.  I never thought about it.  Looks more like Queen size or standard to me.

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/princess-luxury-bed/science-behind-the-bed/

Move down to the bottom.

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

It says King sized feather pillows on the website.  I never thought about it.  Looks more like Queen size or standard to me.

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/princess-luxury-bed/science-behind-the-bed/

Move down to the bottom.

Thank you....for finding it and sharing it with me...I missed it for sure. ummm odd they would have king pillows when the balcony beds are either queen or twin. Our last cruise with Princes was 5 or 6 yr ago and I sure don't remember.

King-sized Feather Pillow*

Deluxe pillow options (feather or non-allergenic micro fiber)

*Occupants in Full Suites may select from an expanded pillow and mattress topper menu.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ImperialLady said:

Thank you....for finding it and sharing it with me...I missed it for sure. ummm odd they would have king pillows when the balcony beds are either queen or twin. Our last cruise with Princes was 5 or 6 yr ago and I sure don't remember.

King-sized Feather Pillow*

Deluxe pillow options (feather or non-allergenic micro fiber)

*Occupants in Full Suites may select from an expanded pillow and mattress topper menu.

Maybe someone OB your ship now could ask the Steward?  Check for a roll call?

They just don’t look like a KG to me. Looks more like a QN pillow.
But, stewards would know.

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Maybe someone OB your ship now could ask the Steward?  Check for a roll call?

They just don’t look like a KG to me. 
But, stewards would know.

thanks, I think there's a live thread I will go there and ask.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lucky TGO said:

I have two friends that take 2 Pillows with them on every cruise and just leave them when the cruise is over. BTW not expensive ones. 
Tony

Great....now I have to weigh pillows to pack if I want to take them 🤣

• Haha 3

I was on B2B Discovery Princess cruises in April and had no issues at all with pillows.  Even ordered more down pillows thru Medallion app (you could get down or non-down) and they were great also.

If I had a pillow issue on any ship, they would have heard about it on the ship until it was resolved.   

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...