Question for cruisers who have used Seattle to begin a cruise.

Hi guys. I assume you embarked you cruse in Seattle and I assume some of you tested here. We are looking at a company by Seattle airport called one point testing. My wife and I are looking for information, reviews of how your experience played out.Thank you. Alice and Dean

In all honesty, use one of the proctored services that charge 15-20.  I have used both services and it requires wifi and a phone or computer with audio.  You can use the government home tests with the proctor.

Rapid COVID-19 Tests Online at Home. Observed Tests for Cruises and Travel (rapidtestandtrace.com)

On point also has a virtual option.

We did the at home proctored testing as well, it was the only thing that would work for us (flew out Saturday morning and wanted to test first, no other options open, didn't get to Seattle without a negative test, and I've heard our old place is charging now).

doing the purchased  EMed antigen test ( either purchased through RCCL or directly from the company) and your cell phone is the easiest since finding a testing facility is sometimes tricky in Seattle. Also be sure to have the Arrive can app on your phone and accomplish that before arriving at the port, as you can't board the ships without the QR code to show you have completed the process to enter Canada. We have our CDC cards loaded on our phone as well.