Has she been?

lindleyjulie

The upgrade fairy that is?????????????

Whilst checking out the immagration form I noticed that my stateroom number has changed from VF4028 to 8016 I did book a guarentee, am I right? if so what are the differences between these two cabins? thanks for the help. I'm dancing and I dont even have my docs yet lol:D

Julie - you have indeed been visited by the upgrade fairy. That is an upgrade to a VA cabin on the Navigation deck forward portside. Our family's first HAL cruise was on the Westerdam last July and we too were on the Navigation deck. The Westerdam is a wonderful ship. Have a great time.

Thanks everyone,

Lin, I will check it out.

Linda I booked with HAL direct as I did have a free cruise voucher for one week caribbean in an inside stateroom, we paid $400 pp to upgrade to VF balcony and had to speak to the special accounts department, maybe this is why the upgrade fairy came and sprinked her fairy dust on us, who knows!!! From what I can see there is not much difference between the two cabins only location, location, location am I right? somebody said The Navigation Deck Verandahs are covered for privacy I would prefer not to be but I am not complaining I am so excited, has anyone ever been upgraded to an even higher catergory? After she's been once the upgrade fairy that is. :eek: better not start dreaming about that, I wont get anything done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone,

Lin, I will check it out.

Linda I booked with HAL direct as I did have a free cruise voucher for one week caribbean in an inside stateroom, we paid $400 pp to upgrade to VF balcony and had to speak to the special accounts department, maybe this is why the upgrade fairy came and sprinkled her fairy dust on us, who knows!!! From what I can see there is not much difference between the two cabins only location, location, location am I right? somebody said The Navigation Deck Verandahs are covered for privacy I would prefer not to be but hey I am not complaining I am so excited, has anyone ever been upgraded to an even higher catergory? After she's been once the upgrade fairy that is. :eek: better not start dreaming about that, I wont get anything done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived