Symphony of the seas alcohol question

1 minute ago, carbon said:

Is gray goose on the vodka approved list for Diamond?

There are no exclusions for the voucher drinks - anything under $13 can be used (and pay, maybe, for anything over).

Following along as I will be on Symphony in September. The cruise planner says  Buffalo Trace, Canadian Club, Jack Daniels, Jameson, Makers Mark, Whistle Pig Rye are on board but I hardly ever see whistle pig. I'm hoping for at least for some Templeton Rye, Makers, Four Roses and Buffalo Trace. I can find these easily in the stores so you would think that Royal could get it also.

26 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Following along as I will be on Symphony in September. The cruise planner says  Buffalo Trace, Canadian Club, Jack Daniels, Jameson, Makers Mark, Whistle Pig Rye are on board but I hardly ever see whistle pig. I'm hoping for at least for some Templeton Rye, Makers, Four Roses and Buffalo Trace. I can find these easily in the stores so you would think that Royal could get it also.

So we were on allure in April this year and only rye they had was wistlepig and bourbon was jack buffalo canadian club, Jameson, Jim beam at - few bars it was very limited. But I should mention this was after college spring break and start of k-12 spring break so I think the time of year had some effects on the supply as well.  Still had a good time just hoping for more variety in October.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CruisingRealtor2018 said:

So we were on allure in April this year and only rye they had was wistlepig and bourbon was jack buffalo canadian club, Jameson, Jim beam at - few bars it was very limited.

That's pretty bleak if you ask me. With all the effort they make to stock all kinds of wine, more and more people are getting into craft cocktails and top shelf liquor. I am surprised and disappointed that Royal hasn't noticed the trends and made adjustments.