Any Caribbean Cruises on Princess in Fall of 2023?

1aCruise4wks

When is Princess going to post Caribbean cruises for the Fall of 2021?  Other major cruise lines have already posted theirs - including Carnival!  I'm looking to book something for October - November 2023 out of Ft Lauderdale and am getting anxious.  I'm beginning to consider booking on Celebrity.

Dennis

The rumored announcement date was May, then it slipped to June, then to July, then August and now we are hearing "sometime in September".  Princess and HAL are the last 2 major lines to not have Fall 2023 to Spring 2024 Caribbean, Mexico, Panama canal, Hawaii and California Coastal sailings available for bookings.

i gave up waiting and booked a cruise with Celebrity for November 2023.  I kept hoping that I could just stay on board Sky Princess after the TA cruise but I couldn't find where it went next.  I didn't realise that they just hadn't released the sailings yet!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, trinitygirl said:

i gave up waiting and booked a cruise with Celebrity for November 2023.  I kept hoping that I could just stay on board Sky Princess after the TA cruise but I couldn't find where it went next.  I didn't realise that they just hadn't released the sailings yet!

We've been waiting for Nov-Dec 2023 Caribbean and Mex Riv sailings to be announced, as well - patiently so far - and our wonderful Princess CVP posted on her Facebook page yesterday that she has a surprise announcement coming by the end of the week that many of us have been waiting for, but I have no certainty it's about these itineraries. If not, I'm about at the point where we'll start looking to Celebrity instead, as well. 

• Like 1

On 7/21/2022 at 7:54 AM, 5:00_Somewhere said:

We've been waiting for Nov-Dec 2023 Caribbean and Mex Riv sailings to be announced, as well - patiently so far - and our wonderful Princess CVP posted on her Facebook page yesterday that she has a surprise announcement coming by the end of the week that many of us have been waiting for, but I have no certainty it's about these itineraries.

Circling back, she did not announce the sailings we are looking for. 😒

On 7/19/2022 at 12:05 PM, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

The rumored announcement date was May, then it slipped to June, then to July, then August and now we are hearing "sometime in September".  Princess and HAL are the last 2 major lines to not have Fall 2023 to Spring 2024 Caribbean, Mexico, Panama canal, Hawaii and California Coastal sailings available for bookings.

I appreciate Princess waiting to come out with the new itineraries.  It’s better than them just throwing anything out there and them doing the redeployments, canceling & changing.   Would love it if they get it right the 1st time.

Please post if any of you TA’s get the schedules.   We would really appreciate it🙏   Thanks so much 😇

• Like 1

Per this thread there is supposed to be a webinar on the 28th with a preview of the Fall 2023- Spring 2024 "Americas" sailings - Caribbean, Mexico, Panama Canal, California coastal and Hawaii would all be part of that release.  I have yet to receive an invite via email from Princess, but if I do get any information  will comeback and post ASAP

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Per this thread there is supposed to be a webinar on the 28th with a preview of the Fall 2023- Spring 2024 "Americas" sailings - Caribbean, Mexico, Panama Canal, California coastal and Hawaii would all be part of that release.  I have yet to receive an invite via email from Princess, but if I do get any information  will comeback and post ASAP

Thank you so much, I would really appreciate it if you are able to post any of the info.   I’m not a FB person, but I will try to find it on YouTube on that day & time.   Not sure if it goes thru FB I will not be able to get it.

Thanks a bunch!!!!

Edited by Ronnieslady