Odyssey TA cabin 7218 or 10302

I was originally booked on the Serenade for the Arctic Crossing that got cancelled. We were given a handful of cruises we could change to and I chose this one. I had a 4D cabin and the best I could get was a 5D. I am currently booked in 10302 but though I might want to be a little more mid-ship? I have only traveled the Radiance and Voyager class ships and once on the Freedom. Which cabin do you think would be better, thinking there may be rough seas? I usually do 8 or 9 on our cruises. Thank you.

35 minutes ago, Choozin Croozin said:

I was originally booked on the Serenade for the Arctic Crossing that got cancelled. We were given a handful of cruises we could change to and I chose this one. I had a 4D cabin and the best I could get was a 5D. I am currently booked in 10302 but though I might want to be a little more mid-ship? I have only traveled the Radiance and Voyager class ships and once on the Freedom. Which cabin do you think would be better, thinking there may be rough seas? I usually do 8 or 9 on our cruises. Thank you.

Lower decks are always better for rough water.  However, 7218 is a connecting cabin and that would be a absolutely no for us.  Midship would be the best choice if you can change cabins. 

12 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Lower decks are always better for rough water.  However, 7218 is a connecting cabin and that would be a absolutely no for us.  Midship would be the best choice if you can change cabins. 

Thank you so much!! I hope something will open up. I've never done a TA either. All sorts of new things. 😄