Different expedition team

I was looking at the Ventures expedition team bios today and it appears, as I had heard rumors of, most of the former (and IMO best) have left Seabourn.  Iggy for sure.  Not sure if Robin West is still part of the team but no mention of him in what I saw.  

Hi Ed.  Where did you find the bios?  We found the "Northern Europe  and Transatlantic Ventures Team" page.  That lists Iggy and Luciano as Expedition Leaders, and has 6 photos of Team members, Including Trevor and Rachel, (and the guy who made and sailed the South Pacific canoe).

Also, Robin was in the recent Seabourn video of the Venture.

Ann & Peter

7 hours ago, cruiseej said:

I don't know if he's considered "part of the expedition team" per se, since he is now a senior executive with Seabourn: VP General Manager, Expeditions.

Here's an interview with him about the Venture from just three months ago.

Yes he was never part of the on-board team, he was hired to build the team, plan the experience, and manage the people doing the actual expeditions.  I believe I had heard, but could be wrong, he was hired away from SilverSea.  With all the new expedition ships coming on-line I expect many will be moving around - time will tell how many of those ships can be profitable in a few years, at least at the current price points, most of which are 2K US or more per day.