Divina - Port Canaveral - Earliest Shuttle Time?

logan25

You can walk off with your own luggage right after 7am (barring no weird issues with docking or port clearance).  Customs and Immigration is a breeze as it uses facial recognition.  You can be standing on the curb by 7:20am.

I would never book a shuttle through a cruise line; you have to wait for the whole bus to board.  There are other means that cost about the same to get to MCO.

Thank you both for trying to advise me.  

I will be traveling solo, so Uber would not be cost effective.

Cost of MSC transportation is the same as Cruise Control Transportation at $25 and CCT only offers two departure times.  

My specific question is what is the earliest deparure time of MSC shuttle returning to Orlando International Airport?

Just a word of warning.  My disembarkation yesterday in Miami on another cruise line did not happen until well after 8:00 AM.  I was the very first person in line to disembark around 7:00 AM.  A man and his teenage daughter walked up at 7:15 and asked the Security person handling the line when they could leave.  She told them she had no idea, as we had just tied up to the pier and now it was up to CBP.  He seemed a bit upset so I asked "early flight?" and he said "yeah, 9:15".  As I said, I was the first one off the ship and I was pulling out of the garage in my car at 8:17. 

I don't think he made his flight.

I appreciate your concern for catching early flights upon disembarkation.  It is certainly a distance from Port Canaveral back to Orlando and I have better judgement than to expect to board a 10 o’clock flight.