Best transportation from Sea Tac to Hampton downtown

Well, I tried looking on the FAQ section.  Didn't find this.  What is best way for two 60ish and 70ish sisters to get from airport to our Hampton Inn Downtown (reasonably priced)?  Shuttle or Uber?  Which shuttle?  We'd do public rail, but I have shoulder injury and concerned about lugging the big rolly bay.

Thanks

2 hours ago, itsanita said:

We used Premier Airport Shuttle.    https://premierairportshuttle.com/   There was 7 of us and they were great.  We also used them to take us from our downtown hotel to the ship, and then from the ship to the airport.  

Another vote for Premier Airport Shuttle. I live on one of the islands in the Puget Sound, and it's way less of a hassle to walk onto the ferry and have Premier Airport pick me up from the terminal and take me to the airport. They are very reliable - the one time the shuttle would have been late picking me up, they automatically sent me an Uber at their expense. Highly recommend their services!

• Like 1

Thanks for the referral to Premier.  Can I ask, what if your flight is late or missed and you've already pre-paid?  PSUBoater, you mention it goes on the ferry?  Is that just for you since you live on the islands?  I assume I will find this shuttle at Ground Transportation near or outside the Baggage Claim?  Thanks

I asked the same question.  They keep track of your flight....   It is across via skyway from baggage claim to the Ground Transportation Plaza.

"From Baggage Claim, cross Skybridge 4 to the airport parking garage, following signs to Door-to-Door Vans. Proceed down to the 3rd Floor (elevator)—where you will find the “Premier Airport Shuttle Check-In” at the Ground Transportation Plaza". 

13 hours ago, Motorcycle Gma said:

Thanks for the referral to Premier.  Can I ask, what if your flight is late or missed and you've already pre-paid?  PSUBoater, you mention it goes on the ferry?  Is that just for you since you live on the islands?  I assume I will find this shuttle at Ground Transportation near or outside the Baggage Claim?  Thanks

They don't go on the ferry - I just have them drop me off at the ferry terminal and my car is parked on the island side. You give them your flight information and they  keep a record of it that day and track where you are. So if you're delayed/flight is cancelled, they'll rearrange the transportation when you do come in. 

It's very easy to find them - follow signs to Ground Transportation on level 3, and their booth is right by the escalator, in front of where you would pick up Uber/Lyft.