Check-in Time, Diamond Plus, Suite Class

17 minutes ago, mscinmia said:

I work at Port Everglades.  As of now, we allow Suites ( Jr. included) and Pinnacle entry through the suite door.  Since the restart and the arrival times,  there is no special line to enter the terminal, check in or seating for D+..  Boarding will start with Star, Suites/Pinn then Key, then it will be in the order that you arrived upstairs.  As far as enforcing arrival times, it really depends on the amount of people curbside. If you arrival time is noon and you arrive at 10:30, you will wait until the earlier groups enter and then if space allows, they will allow you entry into the terminal.  Once boarding starts you will check in and go straight onboard.  Hope this helps!

Thank you for posting. It’s very helpful to see this explained from someone who actually works at the port.  This is the experience we have always had at Port Everglades.
I apologize to SoFlaAtty if you think I was being argumentative. That was not my intention. I believe you unfortunately were given the wrong information from someone at the port and didn’t want you to think that was the norm. 

On 7/28/2022 at 5:56 AM, molly361 said:

Suite guests can check in and  hour before or after their assigned check in times.  

Would that early check in time apply to "Junior Suites"?  (If it matters, we are Diamond as well)