Laundry for Individual Items — Odyssey Sept Cruise from Rome

I get that the wash and fold bags of laundry are all washed together in hot and suitable for tshirts, etc….ie.nothing nice goes in the bag.  If we send our individual items such as skirts and washable blouses to be laundered…does Royal use something other than hot water.  Going on an extended land-based trip in Italy before the cruise and may not have time in the few days before the cruise starts to get to a laundromat.  Planning to travel very light, so won’t have a lot of backup clothes.  Don’t care about the cost….just want to know I can get stuff done properly on the ship.  We’ll hand wash what we can, but some things need a tumble in a dryer on low to avoid wrinkles.  Backup plan is just to look like slobs and get rid of the photo package (joking/not joking!).

Edited by dianajo67

42 minutes ago, dianajo67 said:

I get that the wash and fold bags of laundry are all washed together in hot and suitable for tshirts, etc….ie.nothing nice goes in the bag.  If we send our individual items such as skirts and washable blouses to be laundered…does Royal use something other than hot water.  Going on an extended land-based trip in Italy before the cruise and may not have time in the few days before the cruise starts to get to a laundromat.  Planning to travel very light, so won’t have a lot of backup clothes.  Don’t care about the cost….just want to know I can get stuff done properly on the ship.  We’ll hand wash what we can, but some things need a tumble in a dryer on low to avoid wrinkles.  Backup plan is just to look like slobs and get rid of the photo package (joking/not joking!).

Can't speak for everyone but personally haven't had issues with Individual priced items that have had with the Wash/Fold. Tough one. Travel SOLO and always bring 2 suitcases for my B4B of 30+ Days and longer Trips/Cruises. Hate have buy anything, ever wear Dirty Clothes and I'm not a hand washer not to mention cost onboard individual items cleaned

• Like 1