Taking stuff on waterslides

Hi Y'all,

I'm going on my second cruise in October, and I was wondering what peoples experiences have been like taking items onto waterslides. I did want to record with my gopro on it but I can't find anything on their website about camera policys on ships waterslides. Where are you meant to put things such as your seapass / phone, would they just let you hold them while your going down the slide? Also, can you wear sunglasses / goggles when going down the slides? I can't swim and hate getting water in my eyes. I feel like they would be fine with it as on Anthem for my first cruise, they didn't care about me using my phone while playing on the bumper cars, but I just want to check because Wonder is a whole different class of ship than Anthem.

Thanks in advanced :)

Just off Adventure last week, you are not allowed to have a GoPro or any other recording or electronic device. My husband would just put his sea pass in his pocket and my son would record him as he came out. Our experience is you really couldn’t have anything on you, no sunglasses, jewelry, water shoes…nothing. They were pretty strict with this. 

I hope this helps! 😄