Boarding

Solitarycruiser

2 hours ago, Solitarycruiser said:

Thanks Morgsmom, I am Aurea class.

We sailed on MSC Seashore earlier this month. We always booked Yacht Club but the prices of YC were too high for a last-minute getaway cruise. We opted for Aurea with a very nice aft stateroom. Aurea experience was o.k.ish but we missed YC perks.

Aurea priority boarding starts where you need it least.. behind cruise terminal security in Port of Miami.. they have dedicated line for YC and families with unvaccinated children.. but not for Aurea guests.

We had to wait 1.5 hours outside & inside the cruise terminal in line. After passing security we had to wait another 45 minutes in “Aurea & Diamond Priority” line at the counter, only 2 MSC staff were at check-in counter.

The long waiting time was inconvenient but the exposure to hundreds of fellow passengers with no social distancing in the cruise terminal was scary. Staff ordered people to move up closer to each other.

3 hours ago, SirWolf said:

After passing security we had to wait another 45 minutes in “Aurea & Diamond Priority” line at the counter

Does it mean that a "Diamond Member" in the Voyagers' Club also have priority boarding? They have assigned me a 4 PM boarding time but according to the FAQ as a Diamond Member I have priority boarding. Is this correct? Thank you for your answers.

48 minutes ago, diverward said:

Does it mean that a "Diamond Member" in the Voyagers' Club also have priority boarding? They have assigned me a 4 PM boarding time but according to the FAQ as a Diamond Member I have priority boarding. Is this correct? Thank you for your answers.

Diamond Voyagers Club Members have Priority Boarding on Embarkation Day and Priority Disembarkation.

F0F01916-2359-43AF-A3DC-5F907B3C152B.thumb.jpeg.6258d9fa047ba42553b28b6ae32ea583.jpeg