Question about Verifly

bebe08

We are taking a cruise from Quebec City to Boston in September and per the HAL recommendations have downloaded Verifly and have started to fill in the details.  On the checklist page for Verifly the "upload your proof of vaccination" is greyed out and I cannot complete it.  Do we have to wait until closer to sail date?  By way of comparison, the "submit negative covid test" is NOT greyed out...I can click on it and it tells me it is too soon to complete and the dates on which I should complete.

Anyone else have a similar issue with Verifly?

Thanks

I had the same issue.  You cannot access it until 30 days prior to your trip.  You may have to cancel the trip and reenter the information.  I was just able to put in my vac info for our trip the end of August

Edited by 54Carol
Addition
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 54Carol said:

I had the same issue.  You cannot access it until 30 days prior to your trip.  You may have to cancel the trip and reenter the information.  I was just able to put in my vac info for our trip the end of August

Thanks that's helpful ☺️ 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mary229 said:

I don’t know if Quebec City will be the same but when  I boarded in Montreal the staff had no idea what Verifly was.  

The worst embarkation on HAL I have ever had was in Montreal.  They seemed to really know how to mess things up.

11 hours ago, 54Carol said:

Do you need a smart phone for Verifly?  What if someone doesn't have one.

3 hours ago, Sue from Canada said:

Yes, but it is not a requirement.  It is merely a suggestion.  My sister insisted on using it and both the airline and the cruise terminal totally ignored it 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Sue from Canada said:

Yes, you need a smart phone to use Verifly. If you don't have one, bring the paperwork verifications of everything Verifly would normally contain. 

• Thanks 1