Soft Drink and Ice Cream Package

Bobbiegentry

For a Spring 23 sailing on the Orchestra (Durban to Italy). Looking at the Soft Drink and Ice Cream Package. 

The description is clear on the part about 10 items for $19/day. What I cannot find any information on is what soft drinks are offered - Coke? Pepsi? Something else altogether?

It is indeed USD 19 per package, not per day. It's prepaid on the holder's hand. Considering your sailing ends in Europe, I believe that it will be a Pepsi product with pretty much all the usual Pepsi/7Up and other possible Pepsi product variations, but if on the previous season they were on a Coke zone you might have a mix between Coke and Pepsi products.

2 hours ago, Cruiser933 said:

Where/when can you buy this package? I don’t see anything like that as an option. I do see an alcohol free option for $260.

Price:$ 19 per stateroom

SOFT DRINK & ICE CREAM PACKAGE

636.jpg

Book now
Including:

• 10 canned sodas, fruit juices or takeaway ice creams from our ice cream bar

The drinks included in this package can be consumed in bars, restaurants and self-service buffet.
Edited by Bobbiegentry

3 hours ago, Cruiser933 said:

Where/when can you buy this package? I don’t see anything like that as an option. I do see an alcohol free option for $260.

Sadly; as with many other things MSC related; it might to be such a regional thing. MSC has long ago finished those prepaid drinks packages. It seems they're quietly returning them, especially on secondary or smaller markets or on the older ships. Either way; even if they reinstate those packages fleet wide, most of the times they used to be available only onboard at any bar.