Looking for a cruise from London to Le Harve and then finishing in or near Italy

bianks

Hello 

I am Looking for a cruise from London to Le Harve and then finishing in or near Italy as we will then road trip in Italy itself. 

This ideally would be in August 2023 

Has anyone come across anything like this?

I have already checked with NCL and there is nothing really suitable 

TIA. 

A few cruises leave from London, most leave from Southampton which is directly across the English Channel from Le Havre (note spelling).

But cruises to the Mediterranean from the UK are round-trip (ie they return to the UK), and I'm pretty sure that those which include Le Havre (or Cherbourg or Honfleur) all go there as their last port,  before returning to Southampton next day. 

There are rarely repositioning cruises UK to Mediterranean, and certainly none in August.

So a re-think is needed.

For instance cross-channel ferry from Southampton to Le Havre or Caen or Cherbourg, or the Eurostar train from London to Paris.

How high on your to-do list are London (or elsewhere in the UK) or Le Havre or Paris ?

And what sort of time-scale do you have?

JB 🙂

I think you need to drop at least one criteria. Finding such a specific itinerary at a very specific time isn't really going to work out.

There's a 9-night on Carnival Pride from London (Dover) to Rome (Civitavecchia) with a call at Le Havre, but it's 2 Sept 2022. Back-to-back sailings on Island Princess can create a 22-night trip from London (Southampton) to Rome (Civitavecchia) with a call in Le Havre during the first half, but that's departing 18 Oct 2023. And if you drop Le Havre, Cunard has two 7-nights from London (Southampton) to Rome (Civitavecchia) departing 28 Jul and 1 Sep 2023. Nothing in August, though.

14 hours ago, kaisatsu said:

I think you need to drop at least one criteria. Finding such a specific itinerary at a very specific time isn't really going to work out.

There's a 9-night on Carnival Pride from London (Dover) to Rome (Civitavecchia) with a call at Le Havre, but it's 2 Sept 2022. Back-to-back sailings on Island Princess can create a 22-night trip from London (Southampton) to Rome (Civitavecchia) with a call in Le Havre during the first half, but that's departing 18 Oct 2023. And if you drop Le Havre, Cunard has two 7-nights from London (Southampton) to Rome (Civitavecchia) departing 28 Jul and 1 Sep 2023. Nothing in August, though.

Here that back to back in 2023

91E302C3-A7C5-470D-A990-35970E2940D0.jpeg