Flashback Trip Report: Equinox 8 Day Eastern Caribbean (7/30 - 8/7)

AbbyCruiser45

• 1 month later...
On 8/8/2022 at 11:27 AM, AbbyCruiser45 said:

The appetizers came out pretty late, but all of them were incredible. Between all of us, we got the crab cake, pork belly, calamari, burrata, and the beef carpaccio. 

Was the carpaccio sliced or ground? I remember ordering this in Luminae and it was ground beef and I did not care for it at all.

Excellent review!  Thank you so very much 😊    Like many others sharing on this thread we will also be sailing the Equinox in the near future so your insights are much appreciated (I especially like the recommendation for the French Caribbean 😉.....will have to try one now).

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Lin336 said:

Do you mind sharing the cabin number and deck of your inside room?  It was good to see a photo and think it may work for us.  Thanks

Of course! We were 9256. I really did not mind it as much as I thought I would. Of course, it would have been nice to open the curtains and see the ocean, but if it is a difference between cruising or not cruise then it's a no brainer. The space was large and it actually felt more open than my parents' balcony room. 

14 hours ago, Reel Love said:

Excellent review!  Thank you so very much 😊    Like many others sharing on this thread we will also be sailing the Equinox in the near future so your insights are much appreciated (I especially like the recommendation for the French Caribbean 😉.....will have to try one now).

Run to the Sunset bar for the French Caribbean, ASAP! I'll miss it...my next cruise is in Alaska so it won't have the same feeling. 

• Like 1